More Than a Gut Feeling™ IV
$995.00 (USB - 1 Year Usage License)
World-Wide Best-Seller! Interviewers are more apt to select the best person for the job when they use this Behavior-Based Interviewing (BBI) strategy developed by Paul C. Green, PhD. Now in its 4th edition, More Than a Gut Feeling provides practical, easy to use instruction that helps organizations significantly enhance recruiting and hiring efforts, improve employee retention and equip managers (and others) with proven behavioral interviewing skills.
- Hiring Managers & Supervisors
- Human Resource Professionals
Training Package Includes
- Video Program
- Leader's Guide
This program teaches managers and interviewers how to:
- Plan a logical, structured interview that includes pre-planned interview questions.
- Recognize the importance of developing an interview plan based on thorough knowledge of the job to be filled.
- Understand that a behavioral example is a specific life-history event - used to determine the presence or absence of a skill.
- Probe further and seek out behavioral predictors.
- Use interviewing techniques that allow for interviewer control.
- Make selection decisions based on facts and information — not on gut feeling.
- Use the concept of “the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior” and how it is important in the behavioral-based interview process.
- Recognize why some questions cannot be legally asked in the interview process.